Skinner Leadership Institute’s mission is to produce morally and technically excellent leaders. The institute coaches, trains and equips leaders in our nation, leaders in the church, leaders among youth, committed to moral and technical excellence, reconciliation and empowerment of the economically underserved and spiritually neglected to impact and influence the world through moral and technical leadership excellence.
Skinner Leadership Institute is guided by the following core values and beliefs:
- Act in obedience to the Great Commission, “make disciples and teach all nations” as biblically mandated in Matthew 28:18-20.
- Equip technically and morally excellent leaders who provide a vision for moral, spiritual, economic advancement and peace in the world.
- Bring people of diverse cultures to a Christ-centered understanding, appreciation, and knowledge and experience of what it means to be a new global community.
- Pass on a spiritual and moral legacy of past leaders from every background for future generations to learn and model.
- Educate and engage in discussion with decision-makers to increase their awareness and appreciation of diverse cultures.
- Cultivate an environment for open, honest, yet peaceful dialogue among diverse cultures.
- Educate and hold the Christ-centered community accountable to the biblical mandate to care for the economically underserved and spiritually neglected.